Monday, August 27, 2012

Art Jamming

What is Art Jamming?

Art Jamming is about a group of people, getting together to experience and explore the fun of painting and the long forgotten joy that comes with this experience.
Art Jamming is mixing unlimited paint with unlimited imagination and letting someone else clean up the mess! Playing, painting, sponging, spraying and creating your very own unique piece of artwork in full colour in a stress free party atmosphere.
Well... I didnt know about it until I went to the studio! 
I came across a groupon deal few months back and I thought, hey that would be a great opportunity  for me to learn art since I've always wanted to do so but never gotten down to doing it. So.. I purchased it.. set a date to art jam.. went to the studio.. and William (the owner) introduced himself.. intro me to the canvas, the paints, the brushes and told me I can start painting now. You should have seen the look on my face. That was really not what I expected. I was lost! haha.. He was very kind. He allowed me to use his computer and I started searching for "flowers". I've always liked painting of flowers. I found something I liked and he printed it out for me.  



I was given my canvas and I started to express myself.











And Ta..dah.... My final work...


My first art piece. It's now hanging in my bathroom. haha... I'm currently working on my 2nd piece. Hope it will turn out better.


My Art Studio

28 Sing Ming Lane, #02-133, Midview City Singapore 573972

  • PHONE:
    +65 6684 6889
    http://www.myartstudio.sg/



No comments: